Free Colouring Downloads for you!

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Please Come & Celebrate!

We Turn 1 &
Colouring-Mask-Book-Launch!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When: October 28th, from 3pm-5pm 
Where: Collage Collage, 621 Kingsway (at 15th & Fraser) 
Why: Draw Me A Lion turns 1 & our new Colouring Mask Book launches! 


I am so excited about the newest item that will be launching at the end of this month! It's a Mask Colouring Book and it just so happens that it will be ready just in time for Halloweeeeeen! Yayyyy!

Coincidentally that also happens to be around the time that I launched Draw Me A Lion last year, so it's not only a Colouring Book launch, but also the first anniversary of my little shop. I'd love for you to come, colour some masks with me and help me celebrate!        



No comments:

Post a Comment