Free Colouring Downloads for you!

Monday 27 February 2012

The Big Prize goes to the lovely Åsa!



So just a tiny bit after my own birthday and me having opened a bunch of great presents, what do you know... the Draw Me A Lion facebook page got it's 112th like, and so now it's a little bit like it's Åsa Cedarholm's birthday because she was the big winner! Yaaayyy Åsa!

I just got back from the post office where I shipped off a limited edition print, a colouring postcard booklet and of course a set of Thank You cards to our lucky winner.

Åsa is a very talented lady and has a very lovely website of her own. Do check it out! I am especially a very big fan of her illustration of 'Jaine, the writer' who just so happens to be a dog. You just never know who's a writer these days...

Åsa discovered Draw Me A Lion when she went to Collage Collage and bought our colouring cat poster for her friend's little girl Hannah. She even sent me this pic here of her and Hannah checking out the poster before the colouring session. I'm so excited and happy that the prize goes to someone as cool as Åsa! Cooool! I even know how to make a neat umlaut on the A now to spell her name properly.

Thank you Åsa, and thank you Hannah for making Åsa find out about this little shop of mine!

1 comment:

  1. This is Kate, Hannah's mom.
    We love the poster Åsa got Hannah!
    We <3 Draw me a Lion!

    ReplyDelete