Free Colouring Downloads for you!

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Summer Time...

Yes, It's Summer Time. Finally! Because of this I have been a little bit more relaxed than usual in terms of getting work done around here. A new project is thus...slowly...on the way and until it's ready I'll keep it under wraps, however I am happy to say that a drawing I recently did just for fun turned into a new print for Draw Me A Lion! I love it when inspiration just strikes. In this case it was definitely well, ... I think the print says it. Literally.


Here is the print and how it started. This is the first time that I am using an image I made that is only done in watercolour & ink for a print. I usually like to work using a drawing I did by hand and then finishing it up in the computer for colour. So yes, as far as prints go, this is a first. The colour in the final prints might look a bit different than in this one here. Perhaps a bit more overall creme coloured. I'm not too sure yet, but I'll be sure to keep you posted and share it with you soon! Can't wait to add it to the shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment